|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Benefits:||Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 403b Retirement with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance/Legal Assistance, etc.|
Provides significant support to Development Coordinator I and Development Office staff. Serves as backup for Development Coordinator I. Responsible for preparation of materials and arrangements for meetings. Coordinates internal Development Office meetings/activities and supervises Development volunteer program.
- Provides support to Development Coordinator I and serves as back-up for processing and acknowledgement of donor gifts and pledges and donor/prospect research.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating donor/prospect information and inputting new donors/prospects and information into donor database.
Responsible for generating mailing and donor lists and overseeing in-house and direct mail solicitation mailings.
Responsible for coding and recording of all Development Office expenses.
Provides support and assistance to the Joint Development Committee, Foundation Board of Directors and other committees to be determined in the future.
Independently organizes office functions and oversees department activities.
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years' administrative assistant/secretarial/bookkeping or accounting experience
- Office management experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including applications in word processing, mail merges, spreadsheets, database management and presentations
- Experience with 10-key adding machine and basic accounting knowledge required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.